search

Sonntag, 11. Mai 2014

JLo: Divorce was tremendous low

JLo: Divorce was tremendous low 

JLo:-Divorce-was-tremendous-low
Jennifer Lopez says she 'went through a tremendous low' after splitting from Marc Anthony.

The glamorous couple split in 2011 after seven years of marriage, with Marc filing divorce papers in April 2012.

Although Jennifer found the breakup painful, she eventually transformed her anguish into a positive mindset.

"I went through a tremendous low," she confessed to People magazine. "But I wouldn''t change anything [about my past] because it made me who I am." 

Marc, 45, and Jennifer, 44, share six-year-old fraternal twins Max and Emme together.

And the singer-and-actress is grateful for how motherhood has helped her mature.

"I just feel like I went through a real growth spurt as a human being [when I became a mom],' she explained. "Having my babies allowed me to realise what real unconditional love was." 

Jennifer has been married three times, but she isn't jaded at all about romance.

A few months after her split from Marc she began dating dancer Casper Smart and she uses wisdom from previous failed affairs to keep her love life fresh.

'As women we can sometimes give ourselves away,' Jennifer said.

"I was certainly guilty of that for some time. Now I realise I am good on my own, so now I can share my life with somebody." 

Jennifer certainly has a busy year ahead, as she is releasing her eighth studio album A.K.A. this summer. The star is also wrapping production on forthcoming movies The Boy Next Door and Lila & Eve, which are both slated for a 2015 release in theatres.

Keine Kommentare: