search

Sonntag, 11. Mai 2014

Whitesnake guitarist quits

Whitesnake guitarist quits 

added: 11 May 2014
Whitesnake--guitarist-quits
Doug Aldrich, who has been the guitarist for Whitesnake since their reformation in 2002, has left the band.

Aldrich confirmed the rumor on his Facebook page after the news began to leak in the media.

Well I guess news that I have left Whitesnake was leaked... 

I planned and hoped DC and I could release a joint statement. We will as soon as possible but everything happened so fast that we aren't ready.

Firstly,
Thanks to my big bro David for such a killer run together!! So many songs, tours, projects, always inspiring and pushing each other!

Mostly I was to thank the loyal WS Choir and fans around the world.

You have been so amazing to me and it's been an honor to play for you with WS.

I love you guys and I'll see you all again. Thank you so very much for your unending support.

Also, not sure how or where the info started about a Solo Career but this is not true or correct information.

I have no plans at this time to go solo:) I'm just not in the Whitesnake/David Coverdale band anymore.

I'll let you guys know what I'm doing ASAP but for now please know I very much appreciate your support and will hopefully do a statement with My Brutal Brother DC shortly.

Big love for the Aldrich clan.

Aldrich has been in a long series of groups, including Lion, Bad Moon Rising, Burning Rain and Dio, along with recording three solo albums and participating on a myriad of other artist's works and tribute albums. He is currently part of the band for the Las Vegas production Raiding the Rock Vault with Robin McAuley (formerly Survivor, MSG), John Payne (Asia), Howard Leese (Bad Company, Heart), Paul Shortino (Quiet Riot) and Andrew Freeman (Offspring).

Keine Kommentare: